Someone Who Can Make Me So Strange

Ok, like this! As J.K. Rowling said,” Write what you feel, write what you know, now” I will write what I felt, I knew, I looked at from several days. Ok, maybe this is somewhat strange as you said “ALAY” but I don’t care about that. Haha … I had been being into writing, beibeh! Wkwkwk.
            Ok, I begin. As entertainment lover, we had ever like or love artists. Who she or he is and they are. I am Korean Drama / Film Lover, noticed espcesially on handsome and beautiful actors. Ciahaha. I like Song Jung Kii from Descendant of The Sun, Ji Chang Wook from The Healer, Lee Min Ho from The City Hunter and Nam Joo Hyuk from Who are You: School 2015. Whoa … Daebbuk! Must be they boys? Haha No no no. They must not be! But … How can this… I like them.
            I just like as others like. Not too much. As fans usually upload their photo, use it for profile photo, adhere their face on the wall of room and update about their life. But not with me. I like when I just watch them.
            Until at the time … my friends that were in board called me to their room. They introduced me about the new Korean film and presented it. The actors were very handsome, cool, cute and so impressive. They were boyband too. Exo Next Door was the title and EXO was their group. They showed me EXO’s concert and how handsome the are, they said. I felt just so so. Nothing special. I copied the film but not the concert video.
            I watched the film well. Have done. And for several months till the year was changed, I love formerly about “Everytime” song (OST. Descendant of The Sun) from Chen and Punch then “Stay with Me” song (OST. Goblin) from Chanyeol and Punch. My friend knew me that Chen was EXO’s member. Oh, No! Chinca??? I love more the song. But I didn’t have the song yet. Haha …
            Who knows finally I suddenly copied Korean music as my music collection. Formely my music collection was only western music. I enjoyed with the songs. About “Stay with me” song, I copied too. I love the tone. So passionate. And … My friend knew me too that Chanyeol was EXO’s member. Oh, No!!! I looked blank and unbelieve it. Huaaaa … I liked how rap in the song. At same time after that, I looked at the “all of me” Chanyeol cover, and then I feel soooo interested him. How great he played piano. Oh, no!. There was something wrong with me, I said.
            And at the night, my two friends asked me watching the EXO’s concert. They were so enthusiasm and asked me to not to pause the video. “Ok, I get it,” I said. And … the concert was so great!!! So merry!!! And when I found Chanyeol there, WHOAAAAAA I scream spontanly and more more more like him. I relized that he was very handsome. Yasss, all of members were so handsome. Maybe we could not compare each other but I like how handsome style Chanyeol is. Bhheeeuuhhh! Omaigad!!!. I was admiring one of the god’s creature, maybe.

            I enjoyed the concert well for three hours. Could you imagined it? I didn’t know why I was so different than before when I looked at the K-pop music. I never like this before.  And my eyes just chased Chanyeol. How he danced, sung, rapped, played music instrument. He was actor too. He was the most funny between all members and always gave smile to EXO-L. Hmmmm so impressive.
            And for three days, I just watch Chanyeol performance. I search film that ever he played, when he was dancing on the stage in Youtube. My friends were very shock looked at me, right? Why did you know about them now? How pitty you are! Haha they bullied me. So what???.


            I ever downloaded some Chanyeol focus videos. From noon till night. So strange, maybe you will say. When I tried looking at him, I felt can’t stop it. I felt my eyes would not to be sleepy. Wkwkwk. Ok, I knew I would stop when I felt bored. Right? Haha. But I don’t know when I will be bored? Wkwkw. Maybe one of you like him, or would to know him, what’s his talent? I convinced that you’ll like too. Wkwkw. (I like more him when his body was dancing). Haha … .

Joa haeyo :D

Komentar